On Thu, 12 May 2005, Andrey wrote:

> Not to be mean or anything, but you don't seem to have read the whole email or
> the full correspondence. The problem only occurs when the Auth-Type is set to
> System. I have bunch of other accounts (Auth-Type: Local) that work absolutely
> fine. And to answer your questions, I DID post debug info, and the override is
> set to no.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions though.
>
> Andrey

Not to be mean to you, but I feel you have not read the full
correspondance.  You posted the debug output of an accounting packet.  As
Alan said in his reply to you, accounting requests don't set IP addresses.

Please post the debug log of an authentication request.  This is where
your problem lies.

You did not specify before whether or not override is set to no
previously.  Without seeing your debug output of an authentication
request, I have no way of telling what is going on and whether or not that
was set.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html