Maqbool Hashim schrieb:
> OK do you mean get the radius server to pass user
> credentials on to a  OTP server?

Yes, exactly. The one developped by the company I'm
working for (see www.kobil.com) is at the same time
a simple RADIUS server (much less features than
FreeRadius, but OTOH nobody would want to incorporate
all its quite specific OTP related features into a general
purpose product like FreeRadius either), so you can have
a feature rich RADIUS server like FreeRadius to do the
bunch of the management work and only delegate
verification of the OTP itself to our simple RADIUS server
by means of the RADIUS proxy functionality.

        Regards,
                Stefan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html