do you want my real IP addresses, passwords and a direct access to my networks ? ;)
I know that, it's just for security... however, thanks to you to have took some time to respond to me :)
(sorry if my english is bad, it's not my best quality)...

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

NAS-IP-Address = 10.256.256.256

256 has never been a vaild octet in an IP address. Use a real IP address and I suspect that your results will be much better.

Mark Capelle
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

begin:vcard
fn:David ROUMANET
n:ROUMANET;David
org:CICG
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable;dom:;;351 avenue de la Biblioth=C3=A8que;Saint-Martin d'H=C3=A8res;;38
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur R=C3=A9seau
tel;work:+33 (0)4 76 51 46 08
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.grenet.fr
version:2.1