-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:freeradius-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lucas Aimaretto
Sent: Saturday, 14 May 2005 3:21 a.m.
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: RE: radius crash

you mean radiusd -X?
Can this full debug information somehow be saved in a file instead of
dirrectly on the console?

Edgars,

you can try 'radiusd -X > radius.log 2>&1 &'

with this you're a redirecting everything to radius.log.

please, let us know how did you do, because yesterday I had same
problem. Radius stoped working, but I could see the listening sockets
when 'netstat -putan' was executed. But, when I send to radius an
access-request with nt-radping ( app to test radius ) I had no answer
from it ... and it kind of worried me ...

Regards,

Lucas