Alan DeKok wrote:
Alexander Serkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 No.  It takes the time that the packet was received.  The
Event-Timestamp attribute MAY be a lie.

oops. When and why? Have not seen a lie from cisco NASes yet.

Set the time wrong on the Cisco box, then look at Event-Timestamp.

Set time wrong on radius host, then look at %S. Nonsense.

Stop complaining that the server is broken, fix your configuration, and go away.

One more nonsense. Nobody said the server is broken. I just needed some hints. You've directed me in a proper way. Thank you. Have some beer and calm down.

--
als