Hello

I want to do the authentication using MYsql on Radius. I was doing it
till now when i ended up with new query of my own. I developed a new
query for authentication which is not allowing me to enter. Help me
out with it.

authorize_check_query = "SELECT DISTINCT
${authcheck_table}.id,${authcheck_table}.UserName,${authcheck_table}.Attribute,${authcheck_table}.Value,${authcheck_table}.op
FROM ${authcheck_table}, ${groupcheck_table} WHERE
(${authcheck_table}.Username = '%{Calling-Station-Id}') and
(${authcheck_table}.Permission = 'allow') and
(${groupcheck_table}.Permission='allow') and
(${groupcheck_table}.UserName='%{Calling-Station-Id}') and
(${groupcheck_table}.Blocked='Called-Station-Id') ORDER BY
${authcheck_table}.id"

authcheck_table is like this

Id    UserName  Attribute  op Value Permission

and my groupcheck_table table is like this

UserName    Blocked    Permission

The basic problem I am facing is that i want to use alias from
calling-station-id. How can i do this ? I want to cut alias from both
the attributes (Calling-Station-Id and Called-Station-Id) and then
want to match them against the values in the table.

Help me out

--
Kamran Bukhari