Am Montag, 23. Mai 2005 10:54 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Hi,
>
> i am a newbie at freeradius.
>
> I have a working installtion of freeradius.
> After i have created  certs using the CA.all script i can start radius.
> My Microsoft Wlan client can authenticate on the radius.
> All works fine.
>
> But now i will use Certs from my OpenCa installation to authenticate wlan
> clients. My OpenCA installtion works fine to.
> But when i use this certificates i cant start radius. radius_start -A -X
> shows folloing output
(...)

Hi,

be careful with certificates. Freeradius does not like all kind of formats.
Perhaps you have to install the CA and server certificate separately. I
cannot remember 100% but I had similar problems.

Another problem is that windows client do want to have a special OID (usage)
coded into the client certificate. Read the documentation carefully.

I had very good experience with tinyCA.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

Tel: (+49 89) 456 911 - 0
Fax: (+49 89) 456 911 - 21
mob: (+49 174) 343 28 75

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42