iMeta Co wrote:

Okay guys, I just finished setting up the server
through a PEAP connection. I attached the root.der
through my email and installed it in my XP. Also, I
set up my NETGEAR MR814v2 Wireless Router and my Wi-Fi
Laptop running Windows XP with:

Shared Key Authentication
128-bit Encryption
WEP Key

When I run "radiusd -X" I get "Ready to process
requests". But when I restart my XP and automatically
login I don't see any activities going on with Linux.
It stays on "Ready to process request" display and
also I can't connect to the internet through my XP.
What could be the problem?
WEP is not PEAP and Netgear MR814v2 does not support WPA. Therefore you are out of luck.