From: Software Development Group [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Montag, 23. Mai 2005 23:01
To: Seferovic Edvin
Subject: RE: FreeRadius Configure ERRORS

Thanks for your reply but one question:

Don't I need to specify the path in the
–with-mysql-include-dir=path? (I don't know it. Where should I look?).

Thanks.

Maxo

At 16:45 23/05/2005, you wrote:

Hi,

for the sql – mysql module you need the mysql header files. The configure script couldnt find those automatically, so you will have to specify the path to them by using the –with-mysql-include-dir=path directive.

Regards,

Edvin Seferovic