> I also have a tough time try to persuade 'radsqlrelay' to do anything closer
> to sensable,
>
> # radsqlrelay -d /etc/raddb detail-20050520
> Tue May 24 14:49:12 2005 : Error: Unable to open file "Πλ?": No such file or
> directory
> radsqlrelay: Error reading radiusd.conf
> radsqlrelay: SQL module initialization failed.

Hate to border you folks who are non-programmers here, but
I think the code is questionable here,

-------------------radsqlrelay.c---------------------------------
       char buffer[1024];

        /*
         *      Ensure that the configuration is initialized.
         */
        memset(&mainconfig, 0, sizeof(mainconfig));

        /*
         *      Initialize dictionary.
         */
        if (dict_init(radius_dir, RADIUS_DICTIONARY) < 0) {
                librad_perror("radrelay");
                exit(1);
        }

         if ((maincs = conf_read(NULL, 0, buffer, NULL)) == NULL) {
                fprintf(stderr, "%s: Error reading radiusd.conf\n",progname);
                return NULL;
        }

The 'buffer' is taken from the stack and it is not even initialized
with anything sensible and of course, it will have problem
reading the radiusd.conf.

:-(

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html