Hi

I'd like to get certificates installed on two of our FreeRADIUS boxes to
satisfy the requirements of the Windows built in PEAP client when it
does it's "Validate server certificate" bit.

I have read about the requirement for the certificate to include the
Server Authentication (1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1) OID in the Enhanced Key Usage
section and I would like to know if anyone else has had experience of
this. I have also heard about the special WLAN certificate available
from Verisign which sounds like it will do the job, but I would like to
hear from anyone who knows about an alternative as this one is a bit
pricey.

Thanks

Ben Thompson

-