Yep.

FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p7

/usr/local/freeradius105/sbin/radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.5, for host , built on Sep 27 2005 at 11:31:35

clip from startup and handling a packet. The config file is very stripped down right now. I'll fire one up later today with the default setup to see if that works too.

---------
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #3
rlm_sql (sql): starting 4
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_mysql #4
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server for #4
rlm_sql (sql): Connected new DB handle, #4
Module: Instantiated sql (sql)
Listening on accounting *:1813
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:54936, id=90, length=32
        User-Name = "test"
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
  Processing the preacct section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group preacct for request 0
rlm_acct_unique: WARNING: Attribute NAS-Port was not found in request, unique ID MAY be inconsistent rlm_acct_unique: WARNING: Attribute Client-IP-Address was not found in request, unique ID MAY be inconsistent rlm_acct_unique: WARNING: Attribute NAS-IP-Address was not found in request, uni que ID MAY be inconsistent rlm_acct_unique: WARNING: Attribute Acct-Session-Id was not found in request, un ique ID MAY be inconsistent
rlm_acct_unique: Hashing ',,,,User-Name = "test"'
rlm_acct_unique: Acct-Unique-Session-ID = "c62495cf388d0bb3".
  modcall[preacct]: module "acct_unique" returns ok for request 0
  modcall[preacct]: module "files" returns noop for request 0
modcall: group preacct returns ok for request 0
  Processing the accounting section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group accounting for request 0
radius_xlat:  'test'
rlm_sql (sql): sql_set_user escaped user --> 'test'
radius_xlat: 'INSERT into radacct (AcctSessionId, AcctUniqueId, UserName, Realm , NASIPAddress, NASPortId, NASPortType, AcctStartTime, AcctStopTime, AcctSession Time, AcctAuthentic, ConnectInfo_start, ConnectInfo_stop, AcctInputOctets, AcctO utputOctets, CalledStationId, CallingStationId, AcctTerminateCause, ServiceType, FramedProtocol, FramedIPAddress, AcctStartDelay, AcctStopDelay) values('', 'c62 495cf388d0bb3', 'test', '', '', '', '', '2005-09-27 14:33:54', '0', '0', '', '', '', '0', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0')'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
  modcall[accounting]: module "sql" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group accounting returns ok for request 0
Sending Accounting-Response of id 90 to 127.0.0.1:54936
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 90 with timestamp 43399092
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.