I've been upgrading a few times.. but this is the one that need cleaning old version before installing new one..

Is there a way to remove all old modules ? or just simply delete the lib files...

Do we need to recompile again after cleaning it up... or just make install again..?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 04:53
Subject: Re: Segmentation Fault

"Linda Pagillo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just installed the newest version of Freeradius (1.0.5) on my Linux
Redhat 9 server. All went well except this... when i start the radius in
debug mode.. all starts fine, but when the first user tries to
authenticate, i get a Segmentation Fault and the radius stops. Any
ideas?

 See doc/bugs

 Also, ensure that you *don't* have an older version of FreeRADIUS
installed on the same box.  Using old modules with a new server may
cause problems.

 Alan Dekok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html