I read through the list archives but I still reading for almost a week now no success yet.

What I a looking for is a document on how to enter my rate table i.e. tariff for the prepaid VoIP and to which table of the radius db?

I have a successfully running radius server with pgsql-voip module. And the NAS Cisco 5350 is able to send all the accounting record.

However, I need to have a rate table in place that will actually bill the call traffic and disconnect the call if the h323-credit-amount turns to zero.

Can someone guide me on this?

goksie

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html