see in line comments please.

Alan DeKok wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
is there something different ? how can I add "Client-IP-Address" attribute back to the detail files ?

 For now, source code patches.

I am interested to know if this is the intended functionality, or it will revert to the way it was in the past. I have an application that processes this files and depends of the "Client-IP-Address" attribute. I want to prepare for 1.1.0 release.

and something else. where can I find the syntax of the "listen" directive ? (to remove bind_address and port directives)

 Huh?  What do you mean by that?
I am searching for a doc or example, currently I have "bind_address = *" and "port = 0" and I do not know how to convert them to "listen" :)

thanks,
Razvan Radu