Hi people,

  I am using freeradius-1.0.4 for more than two years in a Debian machine. I have all my user configurations in a Postgres DB. Now I migrate the clients.conf to DB successfully. For that porpouse I write at the end of my clients.conf:

     # Set to 'yes' to read radius clients from the database ('nas' table)
        readclients = yes

I want to do the same with realm.conf file, but I don't know what line I must write in postgresql.conf file for reading realms table in my DB. Any suggestion??????

Recibe ofertas de empleo adaptadas a tu perfil. Introduce tu CV en MSN Empleo.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html