On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 17:37 -0500, Alan DeKok wrote:

> (gdb) info threads
>
>   That *may* be enough.  What will also help (if you have symbols) is:
>
> (gdb) thread 1
> (gdb) bt
> (gdb) thread 2
> (gdb) bt
> (gdb) thread 3
> (gdb) bt

The easiest way of doing this is
(gdb) thread apply all bt

on other projects I work on, we normally use
(gdb) thread apply all bt full

to include all the local variable values as well

to save yourself a lot of cut and paste, before issuing the commands
to get all the information you should do

(gdb) set logging file somefilename
(gdb) set logging on

then all the command output will be sent to the logfile "somefilename"
as well as being displayed.

Stuart

>   For each of the threads it talks about in "info threads".
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Homechoice is a trading name of Video Networks Limited of 205 Holland Park
Avenue, London W11 4XB and registered in England and Wales (No. 2740910).
This email may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended
for the named or authorised recipients only.  If you are not the named or
authorised recipient of this email, please note that any copying, distribution,
disclosure or use of its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and then destroy it.
The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those held by Video
Networks Limited and we do not accept any liability for any action taken in
reliance on the contents of this message.  We do not guarantee that the
integrity of this email has been maintained, nor that it is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference.