Hi folks,

I noticed in the included raddb/proxy.conf file, the post_proxy_authorize option notes that it's "deprecated and will be removed in the future". I'm using that feature right now, so I'd like to find out if there's a better way to handle the authorization step, or else if this option can be left in the code. I *presume* the right way is to add something to post-proxy {}, but when I tried to duplicate my authorize section, I get nothing but errors when trying to start radiusd. For reference, my authorize section looks like:

    authorize {
        preprocess
        auth_log
        files
    }

My authorization step can go in either the pre-proxy or post-proxy section - the important thing is that the proxy server can handle authentication, but I need to use the users file to do authorization. Ideas on how to do this right are appreciated. Thanks. - List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html