GlobeInPhotos wrote:

I've commented line in users file

#DEFAULT Auth-Type := Digest

Finally.

That line? That *was* you setting Auth-Type to Digest.

But now I've got following message if non-digest message arrive:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 153.19.130.250:46963, id=190,
length=80
        User-Name = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        Service-Type = SIP-Callee-AVPs
        NAS-Port = 0
        NAS-IP-Address = 153.19.130.250

[cut]

auth: type Local
auth: No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request

Ok, so for these non-digest requests, you'll have to configure the server to authenticate them without a password being present. This is one of those rare cases where you *do* set auth-type.

So, something like in radiusd.conf:

authorize {
  preprocess
  # digest will set Auth-Type=Digest IF AND ONLY IF this
  # request is a real digest one
  digest
  files
  # maybe other modules
}

...and in "users":

# Since the Auth-Type = Accept is a conditional set, this
# entry will NOT MATCH if the "digest" module has already
# set Auth-Type=Digest
#
# Therefore, it should only match your "special" requests
DEFAULT Service-Type==SIP-Callee-AVPs, Auth-Type = Accept
        VoIP-Attribute-1 = value1,
        Other-Attribute = otherval

That is: If a request comes in with Service-Type == SIP-Callee-AVPs, then set Auth-Type to accept IF AND ONLY IF it isn't already set (= is conditional set; := which you were using earlier is unconditional set - see "man users"). Then set some attributes on the reply.