Alan DeKok wrote:

Graham Beneke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Add it... where?
The chillispot daemon is not locking the user out once their transfer limit has been reached...

  Huh?  You said you added the dictionary, and I asked where.

  Your answer makes no sense, other than as a statement unrelated to
my question.

sorry - missunderstood the question... was refering to 'it' from the origonal text... I added the dictionary file in the /etc/freeradius/ directory and then added a $include into 'dictionary' Also tried 'cut-n-pasting' the contents of the additional dictionary to 'dictionary' and that also made no differnence.

  Did you tell the server to send the attributes in the reply?
Ok so how do i go about doing that?

  See the "users" file.

Correct me if I am wrong - but 'users' is not parsed when i'm using a MySQL backend?
Pretty sure I disabled it in my setup.