I need to configure freeradius to send specific attributes in accounting-response packet! I use a MySQL database that's why it would be nice to configure freeradius to send these attributes(in VSA ) from the database! In sql.conf there are auth_reply configuration queries but i couldn't find a way to make it for account-response! My NAS is absolutelly configurable so there is no problem with NAS understanding these new Attributes! Thanks!

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html