Hi people,

  I am using freeradius 1.0.4 in my debian machine. I get almost all data from a postgres database. However, all my realms are in the proxy.conf file.

  I realized a realm table exists in my DB schema, however there is no SQL query which call to this table in the postgresql.conf file. Is there any configuration for usiong realm table???

Another topic:  Are you working in the problem for inserting a new client the freeradius service has to be rebooted??

   Thanks,

                         Santiago

Recibe ofertas de empleo adaptadas a tu perfil. Introduce tu CV en MSN Empleo.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html