Hi,
According to the docs on 2.0.0 pre-release do i understand right that
to proxy accounting requests i should set up radiusd.conf to put accounting into detail file and set up radrelay.conf to proxy requests to another servers? What confuses me is that both radiusd.conf and radrelay.conf include the same files - proxy.conf and acct_users. And in many configurations acct_users for radiusd.conf and for radrelay.conf will be different. Should we keep two different files say acct_users_radiusd and acct_users_radrelay in that case? And it seems that we should have two proxy.conf files also.

--
als