[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is it possible to use freeradius to authenticate against Active Directory without using CHAP or PEAP? I have found directions to do this with supplicants using peap etc. but I don't want to use supplicants. I am currently using freeradius to auth against LDAP with out a problem (for my wireless network). I have made changes in radiusd.conf (basically replacing my LDAP entries with the corresponding AD entry) to try to auth agains AD, but it does not look as if it can read the password. Is anyone else doing this? And if so, how?

No. AD doesn't give you the password.

The only things you can do are:

 1) authenticate PAP request by doing an LDAP simple bind against AD.