Redhat is probably the Ford of the linux distributions: it'll get you to
where you want to be, it just might not do it as quickly or flashily as
other distros.

For most installs I recommend CentOS - which is basically Redhat Enterpise 4
but free. You pretty much can't go wrong with any modern, mainstream distro
though.

Jan

On 15/02/07, Gaddis, Jeremy L. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, silvia bogos wrote:
> please i need to decide what to use RED HAT OR SLACKWARE.

Um, use whichever one you want?  To the rest of us, the distribution
you choose to run really doesn't matter.

That said, I moved off of Slackware around 1998 and haven't looked
back.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net