On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:15:52 -0500 Alan DeKok
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Sam Schultz wrote:
>>
>> This should be solvable by adding something like
>> 'User-Name = %{User-Name}' to the DEFAULT entries in the users
>file,
>> correct?
>
>  Yes.

One of my users file DEFAULT entries look like this:

DEFAULT         Realm == "test", Autz-Type := sql-test, User-Name =
"%u"

However, FreeRADIUS tells me this:

Error: Invalid operator for item User-Name: reverting to '=='

I assume I'm not supposed to forcibly change User-Name, so what
attribute would I set to return the correct username to the NAS?
I know there is a run-time variable %(reply:User-Name}, would I
need to somehow update it with the correct value for User-Name
instead?

This question seems to have been asked several times on the list
before, but I have yet to find a definitive answer to it.

>  Alan DeKok.
>--
>  http://deployingradius.com       - The web site of the book
>  http://deployingradius.com/blog/ - The blog
>-

Click for free info on online degrees and make $150K/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1WBS8PxpFqA1erqcUaYXrLCjjS/