Ian Truelsen

you can try the hotspot(chillispot) under DD-WRT firmware to configure your AP
to authenticate against the radius server.
Regards,
Aren Chua> Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:16:25 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org> Subject: Re: Anyone using dd-wrt for
AP?> > Ian Truelsen wrote:> >> > Hopefully that is not the case. The freeradius
server is on an external> > machine. I am trying to get the AP to authenticate
against that server,> > but I am having trouble sorting out how to get it to do
this.> > There should be a RADIUS server configuration. But you'll have to>
enable 802.1x authentication, too.> > Alan DeKok.> -->
http://deployingradius.com - The web site of the book>
http://deployingradius.com/blog/ - The blog> - > List