Windows 2000 is not supported, only windows XP

On 4/4/07, wenny wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I need help/advise with te following scenario:

1. I have a freeradius server, this server is not part of Active Directory
Domain, server is able to perform ldapsearch for user account.

2. the workstation is a windows 2000 pc, need to be authenticated thru
Cisco catalyst switch to the freeradius server with user's LAN username and
password transparently (peap)

my question is:

what is the requirement for radius server, does the server needs to be
part of the Active Directory Domain?, can you direct me to a how to link?, I
have made several configurations but none were successful, please help,
thanks.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html