during authorize phase, client doesn't have an IP (configure to DHCP), so the 
Access-Point fills the Client-IP-Addess with its own IP(NAS-IP-Address - 
10.10.10.1).

Note that during authorize FreeRADIUS sends 10.10.10.1(NAS-IP) as Client-IP, 
and during Post-Auth, 127.0.0.1 ...
I'm sure that there is anything configured to do that.

Isn't that a possible reason to FreeRADIUS send a loopback IP at 
Client-IP-Address Attribute in Post-Auth phase?

Thanks a lot...

Erico.

----- Mensagem original ----
De: Internet-Wifi Operador <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 28 de Março de 2007 3:30:52
Assunto: RE: Res: NAS-IP-Address

something more
freeradius don't put this any IP in NAS-IP-Value this value come from the 
clliente (NAS)



Fabián





>From: Erico Augusto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: FreeRadius users mailing list 
><freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>
>To: FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>
>Subject: Res: NAS-IP-Address
>Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
>
>well, I don't know what chillispot means until now ... googling it I can 
>say that my application acts like that.
>why?
>thanks, Erico.
>
>----- Mensagem original ----
>De: Internet-Wifi Operador <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Para: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
>Enviadas: Terça-feira, 27 de Março de 2007 15:37:03
>Assunto: RE: NAS-IP-Address
>
>Hi,
>Are you using Chillispot or something like that?
>
>
>
>Fabián
>
>
>
>
>
> >From: Erico Augusto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: FreeRadius users mailing list
> ><freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>
> >To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
> >Subject: NAS-IP-Address
> >Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >i) during Authentication phase, NAS-IP-Address attribute is filled with
> >correct IP.
> >During Post-Auth, NAS-IP-Address is filled with loopback 127.0.0.1 
>Address
> >...
> >Is it possible to send the correct NAS-IP-Address during Post-Auth? How 
>is
> >it possible?
> >
> >Thanks, Erico.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >__________________________________________________
> >Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
> >http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/
>
>
> >-
> >List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> >http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
>http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07
>
>
>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See 
>http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>
>
>
>
>
>__________________________________________________
>Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
>http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/


>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See 
>http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

_________________________________________________________________
5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free 
quotes - *Terms 
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910


- 
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html





__________________________________________________
Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger 
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/ 
- 
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Reply via email to