hahaha sorry alan.

Big mistake of mine, I am dsylexic and yer well there u go.
I was reading suse as fedors (dont ask why).

Sorry for the false alarm, I did check and double check but sometimes
I never see the words right once I have mis-read them until some1 else
points it out.

So I should be using the redhat spec file for fedora correct ? - will
try that asap.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html