Hi Alan
I am trying to implement EAP-SIM using freeradius.
which versions of freeradius provide support for that.
I am using Win XP sp2 as supplicant, castelnet AP and freeradius 1.1 on suse
linux 10.1
what additional hardware and software do i require?
is there any how to on net for implementing EAP-SIM

thanks
deepak

On 4/5/07, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

deepak kumar wrote:
> Is there any way in freeradius, where freeradius server can invoke a
> java program in response to some event.
> eg if some user is logged out , this event should be propagated to java
> prog or to some other component.

  jradius.

  Alan DeKok.