On Mon 23 Apr 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Platform Suse 9.0

Hi Eugene

If you a really running SUSE 9.0 then I highly recommend you upgrade as 9.0,
9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 are all End-of-Life. (I recommend 10.2 as the best version
to upgrade to).

If you are actually running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 (which is based on
SUSE 9.1 but has significant updates via service packs and another few years
of paid support available) then the best bet is to simply use my SLES9 rpms
which will save you having all the build problems etc

My rpms are available as part of the openSUSE project at:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/network:/aaa/SLES_9/

They may be considered "official" rpms of the FreeRADIUS project.

They have all necessary startup scripts and other bits and pieces for SUSE,
and will correctly deal with upgrades etc Unless you have a very good reason
for compiling FreeRADIUS from scratch (Like enabling Oracle support), they
are the recommend way to deploy on SUSE.

Regards
--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/