Thanks frank,
Regarding searching base dn from parent node (correct term I hope) I
did try on the weekend but to no success but retrying today worked
fine :) (quite possibly me doing more that one change at a time
again).

I also added the filter as per your suggestion.

I appreciate the feedback as this has made things alot easier.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html