The complete log is at http:// www.wegener-net.de/freeradius/ (url destroyed)
In line 116518 a client gets a reject, in 119715 the same client an accept.

Norbert Wegener

Alan DeKok wrote:
Norbert Wegener wrote:
With 2.0.0 sometimes I get this error message, that I have not seen before:

  Much of the EAP code was edited in 2.0.  It was extensively tested,
but apparently there are still issues.  That's what happens when
changing working code, I guess...

rlm_eap: No EAP session matching the State variable.

  Is this happening inside of a PEAP tunnel?

rlm_eap: Either EAP-request timed out OR EAP-response to an unknown
This does not sound good, as there is no real load on the server and the
same client will be authenticated some time later without
configurational changes.

If neccessary, I can provide the long log.

  That would help...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html