Your comment *should* focussed my attention on the JRadius simulator and I finally got it to work. Problem: Old version of JRadiusSimulator. The one I used, I've downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jradius . Rather use the java web start option at http://coova.org/wiki/index.php/JRadius/Simulator for the latest version. Thx for your assistance.

Kind Regards,
Edwin