Vladi Lemurov wrote:
> but when I try to connect to pptpd, pptpd doesn't even try to connect to
> radius server (I even tried to listen
> with tcpdump on lo for packets going to ports 1812 and 1813, caught
> nothing from pptpd) and gives me the following errors:
> rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute 6

  You have not configured *pptpd* with the correct dictionaries.

> I've googled and found out that usually this happens because
> dictionary.microsoft isn't in the dictionary path or it is of
> some different format. I double checked it and put the working
> directory.microsoft file in the proper place - still not working.

  What "proper place"?

> Then I've made some mistakes in the dictionary.microsoft on purpose (I
> wrote sdfgsdfsdfsd there) and radiusd -fX complained on it, thus
> it does see this dictionary:

  You have changed the dictionary file on *FreeRADIUS*, not on *pptpd*.
    They are different programs.

> What am I doing wrong? Below I've copypasted config files of pptpd
> radius and their debug logs.

  <sigh>  Do NOT post the FreeRADIUS dictionaries to this list.  There
is nothing wrong with the dictionaries.

  DO configure pptpd to point to the RADIUS dictionaries it needs.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html