Eric Martell wrote:
> Here is the entire log.
> rlm_ldap: performing search in dc=test1,dc=net,o=internet, with filter
> (uid=testaccount)

  If you're proxying the request, why have you configured the server to
do lookups in LDAP?

> ldap://vadsdsdsad:389 failed: Can't contact LDAP server
> rlm_ldap: (re)connection attempt failed
> rlm_ldap: search failed
> rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
>   modcall[authorize]: module "ldap2" returns fail for request 0
> modcall: group group returns reject for request 0

  That would seem to show why it's being rejeect.  The LDAP server is
down.  And I don't think "vadsdsdsad" is a real host name in your network.

  Perhaps you could explain why you think the server should work after
you've configured it to use resources that don't exist.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html