Hello,

I just subscribed so I won't be able to quote properly but I hope at least the message is associated with the right thread (I found it on the web archive of the mailing list). I've been using FreeRADIUS for about 4 year now and it is a wonderful product - there's no question why you're No 1! For the past years of using and developing rlm_perl modules for FreeRADIUS, I've only been astonished and happy because of the new functionalities etc that the development team have been adding to the new releases. This all ended with this crippling -
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html