On 23 July 2009, at 22:09, George Chelidze wrote:

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 16:10 +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
George Chelidze wrote:
Hello,

I am investigating one issue with freeradius 2.1.6 custom module and
would like to get a stack trace of running process.

 This is a local OS issue.  It has nothing to do with FreeRADIUS.

Hello Alan,

I didn't say it's an issue with freeradius. I said it's an issue with a
custom module and I am trying to find the reason that's why I asked
about stack trace.

The approach I use to debug a module is to compile it with gdb (helps to also compile freeradius with gdb). Then run it under gdb with -X. You can then set breakpoints or other gdb trace commands and then feed it the input that causes the problem.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html