Alan DeKok ?????:
Anton G. wrote:
get today git/stable and tried - same result.. (

  Are you sure you're using *that* version, and that you don't have
multiple versions of the software installed?

Yes, checked it twice..

Alan, can you please provide me some tips to do further debug of this?

  It involves looking through the hashes in src/lib/packet.c.  It's not
pretty...

well, i have no choice, i should dig it out

Not mentioning radiusd CoA,
i`m pretty puzzled why radclient doesn`t want to handle CoA-ACK from nas..

  I don't know... others have got this to work.

i understand,
radclient have coa support for a long time..

  What's the OS / CPU?
FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE-p3 jail

Could it be OS specific?
or NAS specific ?