> Could you please summarize what you did to log the output from
> ntlm_auth and MS_CHAP-Error?

Sure.  I should mention that other options are available now that didn't exist
when I created the solution below...

I have a PERL script that runs during authorize that obtains user/group or
machine/container permissions for the NAS in question from XML files to
determine whether the entity is authorized and it creates a Log-Data reply
attribute containing all non-sensitive request attributes.  This is then
written to syslog during post-auth by another PERL script.

Our help desk and others use a .Net application that I wrote to display/filter
the data from the current or past log files in a grid control.  The log
contains specifics of the request, authorization and authentication
results/messages and reply attributes.

Does that answer your question?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html