Hello list,

I have compiled and am now running FR v3.0 and it seems to be working fine. I have reached the situation where I need to send attributes that contain sub TLVs for automatic configuration of WiMAX basestations.

With great help from list user Ben Wiechman I have a dictionary that has been fit to match (as best possible) the specification provided by the equipment vendor. For automatic configuration of the basestation, one of the attributes required is for example:

Attribute
    R3-IF-Descriptor
Sub-TLV
    R3-IF-Name
    R3-IF-ID
    PDFID

These are all exposed in the dictionary .. but running a MySQL based freeradius configuration, how do I return this type of packet when a user requests access?

Sincerely,
Kristoffer Milligan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html