On 16/03/11 11:15, Wynand Meijer wrote:
Greetings,

* We have added the attribute "Acct-Interim-Interval = 150" to the
radgroupreply

Ok. That's a lot shorter than most people set (300 is common, 1800 in some cases) but it's legal. It MUST NOT be <60.

* However we are not getting accounting packets back on a 150sec frequency

Are you sure the Acct-Interim-Interval is actually being sent in the reply? Have you checked by running under debug mode, or with a packet sniffer?

* We are getting the accounting packets on the start and stop of the
connection

Are you sure the NAS supports interim accounting?

* The reporting back (accounting packets), is that the responsibility og
the NAS / RADIUS / Client ?

The NAS.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html