On 20/05/11 15:14, Doty, Seth wrote:
I must be doing something wrong in my filtering because it keeps dumping
me into unclassified instead of passing the group I assigned. I have
setup a security group specifically for this test and i am indeed in the
group.

I set it up like this in sites-enabled/inner-tunnel because it seemed
this manner was a little more flexible for our needs:

post-auth {
         if (Ldap-Group == "CN=STNE_Wireless_Authentication,ou=Security
Groups,ou=test,ou=test,dc=AD,dc=ne,dc=gov") {

This is wrong. You don't give the group DN. You give the value of "groupname_attribute" in the ldap module, defaults to "cn", i.e.

post-auth {
  if (Ldap-Group == STNS_Wireless_Authentication) {
    ..
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html