I have just installed FreeRADIUS 2.07 i think it is.. anyways. i followed a tutorial on how to install in with MySQL on Centos 5 and when i get to the part about testing the database using radtest.. it doesnt work. radtest is not where it should be, have looked on google to try and work out where esactly this 'radtest' lives, but all the locations it i supposed to be.. it isnt!

So, where should it be and why isnt it there? do i have to install it separately? Also, how do i test that my radius is working and accepting logins without it?
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html