I mean, if you refer to the "validate server certificate" option, you will need to have a CA installed on the RADIUS side (probably your domain CA), then generate a server certificate signed with the CA for RADIUS, but you only need to install the CA on the machines, not client certs.

That can be easily done using a GPO like others said.

Unless you want to do EAP-TLS, but that's another story.