Il 12/02/2012 23:54, McNutt, Justin M. ha scritto:
> I'm not sure why, then, but it actually does work.  We have shown that with
> the client configured to use "u...@e.mail.address" (where e.mail.address is
> NOT the same as the AD domain), if I have FR look for 'e.mail.address' and
> translate it to the correct NT domain, authentication succeeds.
See Phil's answer on Feb 03 18:57 ...
That's because domains (both NT-like and Kerberos-like) get stripped
from crypto ops. Too bad you can't change user name when calling
ntlm_auth (that's what I'd have to do for users with an UPN change).

> The user name must not be part of the crypto calculation or it would fail.
> I've been able to "correct" all kinds of things in the user name and set the
> domain manually to whatever I want.  As long as I supply the correct password
> on the client side to what I happen to know the RADIUS server has mapped my
> ID to, authentication is successful.
The 'user' *is* part of the crypto. '@e.mail.address' (or 'DOMAIN\') is not.

BYtE,
 Diego.