On 03/13/2013 07:45 PM, Robin Helgelin wrote:

First problem is that I need to rewrite the output from ldap to
something the radius-client finds useful. But there are radius modules
for rewriting things right?

Yes, though TBH manipulating LDAP DNs in unlang/attr_rewrite is going to be a pain. You might have to fall back on one of the scripting language modules, as Arran says.

Next problem seems to be that freeradius ignores when ldap is
returning more than one group, am I correct?

If you mean that you've setup ldap.attrmap but are only seeing one group, you might need to use the "operator" column and set it to +=
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html