On 14/03/13 14:26, Matthew Newton wrote:
Just put it in the global instantiate section, as above, then use
it in the virtual server.

The point of my exercise is to make my FreeRADIUS config fully modular in preparation for my suite of RADIUS servers being managed by a config management tool, and therefore edits to a global file are not helpful.

I suppose I could set up an includes.d/ arrangement so snippets of file can be dropped into place in the global config, but really I would rather solve the problem "properly" by loading only the needed modules in virtual servers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jonathan
-