Thanks in advance for all the explanation. I will spent more time on
learning on it for sure, it's just the requirement need me to learn it on
practical way *this task handed over to me not in a good timely manner and
yet they want it fast :)

Again i believe thats not an excuse for me not to read / learn, so thanks a
bunch for all the explanation and i will try this soon.

Many thanks
Danny

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha <l...@fajar.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Danny Kurniawan <
> danny.kurnia...@fairchildsemi.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Sorry for this beginner question again. I have read the wiki & i will
>> need some "hint" from any of you:
>> 1. So which files that i need to download from
>> http://freeradius.org/download.html ? Version 2.2.0: tar.gz OR
>> Version 2.2.0: tar.bz2 ?
>>

> Same thing. Please spend some time to learn about archive formats. For
> example: http://www.dslreports.com/faq/3999
>

>> 2. So after i download one of them just copy it here  : *
>> /usr/src/packages/SOURCES* ? Or i should extract the content?
>> 3. So the spec files has to be removed from .tar file or just copy it out?
>>

> This is beyond the scope of this list. Please learn about building RPM
> packages, especially on suse. Possibly ask on suse list.
>
> In general, the bundled suse spec file assumes that you have the spec file
> on SPECS directory, and the bz2 file (as well as all other files on suse
> directory) in SOURCES.
>

>> 4. Which file that i should edit to include this --with-edir option
>> during configure ? I believe the usage of this is for radius to be able to
>> like check account lockedOut, account disabled etc?
>>

> If you had learned about building RPM, you wouldn't need to ask this
> question. Please spend some time to learn about building RPM packages. The
> short version is suse's specfile uses --with-edir by default.
>
> --
> Fajar

Best Regards,
Danny